Should you have a problem with your appliance, the following list of basic checks may help solve it:
- Is the main electricity supply to the appliance switched on?
- Is there sufficient water pressure on the boiler? Refer to user handbook for further details.
- Are all the external controls, including time clocks and room thermostats, calling for heat?
- Are all radio frequencies (room thermostats) paired with adequate battery power to call for heat?
- Is the gas turned on at the meter and are all the other gas appliances in your home operating?
- Have you contacted your installer to confirm the fault is attributed to the boiler?
- Remember, during the warranty period, you should always contact your installer first.